A guest satisfaction survey is a means to measure and discover how the customer feels about the business, and what they expect to be done differently. Once a company knows what is expected of them by the customers, they can make the changes and be a step ahead of the competitors. Happy customers attract more customers by spreading the word, while unhappy customers may ruin the business. It is, therefore, essential to indulge customers using customer experience and satisfaction surveys, so as to make improvements before it is too late.
It is more costly to gain more customers than it is to keep the current customers. Retaining the current clientele involves finding out why they keep coming back, and what would make their stay more enjoyable and permanent. The White Castle guest satisfaction survey is aimed at discovering exactly how to do that. Keeping the customers satisfied and willing to come back is crucial to White Castle.
About White Castle
White Castle was founded in 1921 and is widely credited as the first, fast food chain in the United States. It became popularly known for its small, square hamburgers also known as ‘sliders’. They were cheaply priced at 5 cents a pieces during that period. Recently, the White Castle’s ‘slider’ burger was labeled as the most influential burger of all time by the Time Magazine, and has sold over a few billion pieces to date. Currently, there are over 420 White Castle outlets primarily in Kentucky, Tennessee and the Midwest.
White Castle is unique and has withstood the test of time and harsh competition. Its exceptional service and high quality, small sized meals have attracted a lot of customers due to affordability. They also have a unique offer every Valentine’s Day where, they offer dinner for two with a server. In 2004, White Castle featured in the successful movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
How to Enter the White Castle Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A recent and valid receipt with a Survey Code.
- A mobile device or computer with access to the internet.
- Basic understanding of Spanish or English.
- Visit the guest survey website at whitecastle.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the six digit code located on your White Castle receipt below the phone number.
- Enter the sale number, Team Member number and date as they appear on your receipt.
- Answer all the questions sincerely.
- Enter your contact information.
- Submit the completed guest satisfaction survey.
- Write down the validation code on your receipt for a discount on your next visit to White Castle.
Survey video produced by collegegoalcolorado.org team and White Castle customers anonymous.
- White Castle Website: https://whitecastle.com/
- White Castle Promotions: https://whitecastle.com/promotions
Ready to do the White Castle Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.