The United Dairy Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to evaluate the overall service experience delivered by the company. Your feedback will help them identify where they are performing well and where they are going wrong. This survey will highlight areas where attention is needed. It will help pin down customers’ needs and dislikes, for example, what the average customer thinks about the helpfulness of the associates or the freshness of their dairy products.
When conducting a customer satisfaction survey, it is important to ask the right questions of the right people. Working out the right questions to ask means seeing the world from the clients’ viewpoints. It means understanding what they consider important and what affects their satisfaction levels. Customers express their satisfaction in different ways. Satisfied customers tend to return again and buy more. When asked to express how they feel about a company’s products and services, they may use words such as extremely satisfied or delighted.
About United Dairy Farmers
Known locally as UDF, United Dairy Farmers is a store chain offering dairy products, including ice cream. Established in 1938 by Carl Lindner and his three children, it has outlets throughout Cincinnati as well as Columbus, Cleveland, and Dayton. Many of the company’s stores also operate a convenience store and a gas station.
The first UDF store opened in 1940. Back then, most people had to pay a premium for milk delivery. The first UDF store changed that. In fact, they offered their milk at nearly 50% less. Their savings were impressive and customers kept coming back. With their fresh fruits and cream, their ice cream quickly became a local favorite. Within a decade, the business had expanded to 9 locations. With approximately 200 locations in three states, UDF continues to expand, offering new products, locations, and ways to help their customer save.
How to Enter the United Dairy Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A valid UDF receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English
- Visit the survey site at UDFfeedback.com.
- Enter the store number printed on your survey invitation to begin.
- Enter the date you visited and how often you visit UDF.
- Select the time of day you visited the UDF store and whether you went inside the store.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully.
- Submit the survey and write down the redemption code on your survey invitation.
- United Dairy Farmers Website: https://udfinc.com/
Ready to do the United Dairy Farmers Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.