The TJX Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey gives guests the opportunity to be heard. Comments, complaints, suggestions, and commendations are all welcome.
The company generously raffles out $1,000 every day for those who complete their survey. Go ahead and join by clicking on the link below.
About TJX Canada
TJX sells apparel and home goods. Although based in the US, they have stores up in Canada. The company owns several brands including HomeSense, Marshalls, and Winners.
It was founded in 1957 under a different name and only became TJX 30 years ago. The headquarters is located at Framingham, Massachusetts. They now employ over 235,000 workers.
How to Enter in the TJX Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to spare.
- A computer or smartphone for browsing.
- A receipt from TJX.
- Legal age and Canadian residency.
- Go to the survey site at TJXCanada-Opinion.com.
- The splash page will ask you to select your preferred language: English or French. Click on your pick to proceed.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter the survey number printed on your receipt. There’s a sample image to guide you in finding this. Enter and complete the form for a chance to win $1,000.
- Confirm that you are of legal age.
- Indicate your gender. You may prefer not to answer.
- Select the day of your visit by using the pop-up calendar. Do the same for the time range. Specify whether you made a purchase, a return, or both. Provide an approximation of the amount spent.
- Tell them whether you were able to find the items you were looking for and whether you are currently a member of the loyalty program.
- Describe your shopping experience with regards to the help received from the staff.
- Indicate all the departments you made a purchase from.
- Give your overall assessment of the store based on this particular visit.
- You’ll be presented with several positive statements regarding the store. Indicate your degree of concurrence with each of them.
- Provide an evaluation of the associates you interacted with. If the service was exceptional, then give more details including the name of the person.
- Describe the frequency of your visits to the store.
- Describe yourself in terms of age and household income.
- Write down your contact details if you wish to be notified of the contest results and other promotions.
- TJX Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://inmoment.com/websurvey/2/rules/59
- TJX Official Website: https://tjx.com/