Tom Thumb Customer Satisfaction Survey is in place to collect information from customers on how to improve service. This process also helps identify customers who are unhappy with the service so that improvements can be made. Tom Thumb welcomes you to offer candid feedback on the customer experience.
The chain of southern grocery stores has expanded because of its principals, treat your customers as your family. Community responsibility has always been a cornerstone principal of Safeway. Because of this, Tom Thumb continues to respond to community needs in the event of disaster.
About Tom Thumb
The grocery chain Tom Thumb began back in 1948. It was started by two friends living in Dallas, J. R. Bost and Bob Cullum. The two were looking to improve the shopping experience by providing access to high grade, affordable meats and fresh fruits and vegetables.
The chain grew to 20 stores by 1956 and began offering household items in additions to food goods. In 1992, Tom Thumb merged with Randall’s. A 2015 transaction completed with Safeway stores included Tom Thumb.
How to Enter the Tom Thumb Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Any laptop or mobile device with internet.
- Your grocery receipt.
- About 5 minutes or less to complete the survey.
- Visit the Tom Thumb Customer Satisfaction Survey site at telltomthumb.com.
- Choose the language you prefer to take the survey in.
- Read the instructions found on the page.
- Enter the store number, transaction number, transaction date, register number, and the total amount of your purchase.
- Once you’ve entered this information, you can proceed to the next screen to continue.
- The next screen will ask you about your overall satisfaction.
- The next question will ask about the time of day of your visit.
- The next two questions will inquire about whether your visit involved a return and the level of interaction you had.
- You’ll be asked about how satisfied you were with; the store’s appearance, checkout speed, if assistance was available, merchandise quality, and merchandise availability.
- The survey may proceed to ask you about price, ease of locating merchandise, how helpful associates were as well as their product knowledge.
- Next, you’ll be asked how friendly the associates were.
- You may be asked to rate your experience of each department and if you had any problems during the visit.
- Somewhere in the customer satisfaction survey, you’ll be asked if you would return to the location again.
- Tom Thumb Website: https://tomthumb.com/
It’s important to make candid replies when you submit your survey. Your answers will help improve customer service and the overall shopping experience. Plus, your answers will help create solutions as they’re needed. Use the survey as an opportunity to tell what your experience has been and how you think Tom Thumb can improve.