With the Starbucks Mexico Customer Experience Survey, the company wishes to learn more about their customer’s attitudes toward the chain after the latest encounter. Do not hesitate to leave honest feedback.
The survey link can be found below. You will only need a few minutes to complete the form. Do not throw away your receipt as you will need its printed code for access. You can also present it along with the validation code to claim an offer.
It’s the world’s most famous coffeehouse chain. This Seattle-based company began its operation in 1971 and only became profitable a decade later. Now there are more than twenty thousand locations around the globe including several in Mexico.
Starbucks has an excellent reputation for providing quality coffee and tea, along with baked goods and other food items. Its employees are almost a quarter of a million strong and annual income is in the billions of dollars.
How to Enter in Starbucks Mexico Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- About 3 minutes to answer the questions.
- A web-enabled device.
- A reliable Internet services.
- Go to the survey site at mystarbucksvisit-mx.com.
- The splash page will talk about cookies and privacy. If you agree with their policies, then continue to the next page. The default instructions are in Spanish but you can click a link for the English version of the survey.
- They will thank you for your most recent visit to the café. Your expectations will be set regarding the time of completion and the overall purpose. You will also be encouraged to forge ahead with the mention of a Beverage Offer ID upon finishing the form.
- Enter the client code on the blank space. This can be found on the receipt.
- Select your age range (18 and above or under). Click START when you’re ready.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit.
- Tell them about the nature of your order and specify whether you had to wait in line.
- Choose the type of foods and drinks you ordered from the menu.
- Rate your degree of satisfaction with the elements mentioned such as the friendliness of the crew, the variety in the menu, the availability of products, the speed of service, the taste of the beverage, the value of the meal, and so on.
- Point them to their vital areas of improvement so that they can get better.
- Assess the probability that you’ll come back within the month and recommend them to your acquaintances.
- Provide more in-depth suggestions for improvement.
- Indicate your frequency of visits to the café.
- Talk about your association with the loyalty program.
- Answer the classification questions.
- Provide your contact details for notifications, if you are interested.
- Submit the form and write down your validation code to claim the offer.
- Starbucks Mexico Customer Experience Survey: https://mystarbucksvisit-mx.com/DContent.aspx?Page=Privacy&c=180905
- Starbucks Mexico Website: https://starbucks.com.mx/
Ready to do the Starbucks Mexico Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.