McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by Service Management Group, is meant to measure customers’ approval or disapproval with the company’s products and customer service. Available at mcdvoice.com, the survey will help McDonald’s find potential advocates and identify unhappy customers. Your feedback can have a powerful effect.
Firstly, it can help focus McDonald’s staff on the significance of meeting and surpassing customer expectations. Secondly, when the feedback is negative, it will warn the company of potential issues that can affect future profits. The end goal of the survey is to collect actionable customer feedback the company can use to improve overall customer experience.
McDonald’s is the largest chain of burger fast food restaurants in the world. Founded in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant, the chain now serves approximately 68 million customers every day in 119 countries. In addition, the company boasts 35,000 outlets worldwide. A McDonald’s outlet is run by either an affiliate, a franchise, or the company itself.
The corporation’s revenues come from sales in the company’s restaurants, fees paid by franchises, royalties, as well as rent. The chain mostly sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, chicken, milkshakes, soft drinks, breakfast items, and desserts. However, in response to changing tastes, McDonald’s expanded its menu to include smoothies, wraps, fruit, fish, and salads.
How to Enter McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access
- A valid receipt from McDonald’s with an invitation to take a survey.
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English
- Enter McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey site at mcdvoice.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- To begin the survey, enter the following information from your McDonald’s receipt: store number, KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order, and amount spent, and indicate whether you are over the age of 13 years.
- Think about your most recent visit to McDonald’s and answer all survey questions based on your experience that day.
- When you finish the survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Write the code you receive on your receipt and use it to redeem the offer. However, remember that the offer expires 30 days after receipt date, and is valid at participating McDonald’s. There is also a limit of one offer per person per visit. In addition, the offer may not be duplicated, sold, transferred, or transmitted electronically.
- McDonald’s Website: https://mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html
- McDonald’s Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey
- McDonald’s Australia’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Ready to do the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.