McDonald’s is a name that has become known throughout the world for offering delicious hamburgers, crispy French fries and the notoriously popular Happy Meal. McDonald’s great to fame for its taste, but also for its commitment to providing its patrons with an experience and meal that is routinely pleasant. Because McDonald’s wanted to ensure that every transaction at their stores were spectacular, they created the McDonald’s customer experience survey. It can be found by visiting mcdexperience.com.
When you take time to tell McDonald’s about your experience, they will not only listen to what you have to say, but take it heart. This is what has kept this American powerhouse going strong for 70 years. Let’s learn a little bit more about how McDonald’s got its start.
Founded in 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald, McDonald’s is a legendary American fast food chain that has since catapulted to international fame. Now with 36,900 locations around the globe as of 2016, McDonald’s is one of the most widely recognized brands across the world. In fact, its golden arches have become almost synonymous with hamburgers and apple pies. Aside from its business as usual, McDonald’s is well known for its Ronald McDonald House charities which creates, finds and supports causes for the well-being of children.
Although McDonald’s has a staple grouping of menu items, it occasionally adds to its lineup. The McCafe line, for example, is one of the company’s recent successes, offering frozen coffees and lattes at affordable prices. In addition, McDonald’s locations around the world offer cuisine that is unique to the countries that they serve. For example, the New Zealand location sells meat pies and in Asia the fast food chain sells soups.
How to Enter the McDonald’s Customer Experience Survey
What You’ll Need:
- Your McDonald’s register receipt.
- A few minutes of time.
- A working internet connection.
- Go to mcdexperience.com.
- Choose your country.
- Click the red arrow.
- Look at your receipt. Type the coordinating information into the appropriate text boxes.
- Click the red arrow.
- Continue on to rate your satisfaction with your McDonald’s experience.
- Don’t forget to submit your survey to ensure that your information goes through.
- McDonald’s Puerto Rico Website: https://mcdonalds.com.pr/
- McDonald’s Trinidad & Tobago Website: https://mcdonalds.com.tt/
- McDonald’s Martinique Website: https://mcdonalds.com.gy/
- McDonald’s Venezuela Website: https://mcdonalds.com.ve/
- McDonald’s Website: https://mcdonalds.com/
Ready to do The McDonald’s Customer Experience Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.