Available at iga.com.au/feedback, IGA Australia customer survey is a tool through which IGA wants to know how well it’s doing as a business, and how satisfied its customers are with its offerings. IGA is independently owned and caters to the local community. This is why it makes practical and business sense to listen to the locals and implement changes (if any) suggested by buyers for an enhanced shopping experience.
IGA is native to Australia and is an established brand in the country. And one among the major reasons why it’s made such a huge name for itself is its constant desire to learn its patrons’ interests, desires, grievances, etc. In other words, IGA is always looking to better the experience it offers to its customers, by taking customer feedback and also by listening to its employees. Through this survey, it’s the customers who will have their say.
About IGA Australia
IGA is a supermarket with a difference. Catering to the diverse Australian population of more than 23 million, IGA has 1,400 stores spread across the length and breadth of Australia. Unlike other supermarkets, IGA doesn’t take a blanket approach to business, which is why the items and products offered in an IGA supermarket in a particular city such as Sydney might not be on offer in another city such as Hobart. This is proof the supermarket chain caters to the locals’ tastes and interests.
Despite taking a customized approach, IGA ensures all of the super and big brands populate its shelves. The supermarket also takes immense pride in supporting Aussie producers by accommodating a range of locally made items in its stores. IGA extends its wings beyond being a supermarket. It also actively takes part in different community activities and supports local hospitals, schools, surf clubs, etc.
How to Enter IGA Australia Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer or smartphone connected to the Internet.
- A valid IGA customer receipt.
- Ability to read and comprehend English.
- For the survey, head to iga.com.au/feedback or mystoreinsights.com.au.
- Hit the Start Survey button to begin the survey. The survey shouldn’t consume more than 10 minutes of your time.
- Post a few pages, you would be asked to enter the details of the IGA store you visited. The details would comprise location and store name.
- On the next page, enter the amount you spent at IGA. If you don’t remember the sum, refer your receipt. Enter whole numbers. For example, if you spent $69.75, type in $70 or $69. Also mention the date and time (approximate) of your visit.
- Answer the questions that follow considering your experience at the store.
- Be honest and candid with your responses.
- Upon successful completion of the survey, you would enter a prize draw for a $100 gift voucher. A total of 20 such gift vouchers are there for the taking.
- IGA Australia Customer Survey Terms and Conditions: https://mystoreinsights.com.au/terms.htm
- IGA Australia Website: https://iga.com.au/
Ready to do the IGA Australia Customer Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.