The Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey aims to measure how well the business is able to meet the needs of its customers. It’s an extremely competitive market so they know that they can never rest on their laurels. They use every tool at their disposal to enhance their services and product offerings to align with the times. Surveys like this provide their customers with a direct channel to have their voices heard. Don’t think twice about taking it.
Argos knows that both positive and negative feedback can help them grow as a business. In fact, they probably wouldn’t have achieved their current level of success if they didn’t listen to their customers since their inception. If you shop at their stores, then make sure complete the survey for your own future benefit. It won’t take long and you’ll feel better afterward.
Argos is a catalogue retailer based in Buckinghamshire, England and serves the whole United Kingdom and Ireland. Its presence can be felt through 750 physical stores and a website that sees millions of visitors every year. The product catalogue spans across a wide range of categories including technology, toys, clothing, gifts, home & garden, sports & leisure, health & beauty, jewellery & watches, plus a lot more. There are excellent deals to be had every day.
The company was founded way back in 1972 and has since grown into a highly profitable enterprise with billions of pounds in sales every year. Its army of employees has breached the 50,000-mark making the retailer an important source of jobs in various localities. The catalogue system has proven to be popular with consumers but it isn’t perfect. The survey is a great opportunity for you to nudge them towards advancement.
How to Enter Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
What You Need:
- A till receipt, quick pay receipt, or e-receipt.
- An Internet connection.
- Patience to complete the survey.
- Legal residency in the UK or Ireland for entry into the survey prize draw.
- Go to argos.co.uk/storefeedback.
- Enter your purchase date.
- Type in the store number, transaction number, and till number as indicted in the sample graphics.
- Tick the option that best describes your aim in going to the store: picking up reserved items, making direct purchases, or returning items.
- State your age.
- Type in the security code on the page and click “Submit”.
- Answer the survey questions based on your personal experience.
- Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Rules: https://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Argos_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN.pdf
- Argos Official Site: argos.co.uk/
Ready to do the Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.