The Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey, powered by the Canmark Research Center, measures various aspects of a traveler’s experience as he goes from one city to another by air. It’s an exhaustive yet user-friendly questionnaire.
More and more people are taking to the skies for leisure or business. Airports and airlines need to step up their game in an increasingly competitive industry. Feedback is crucial in improving services. You can find it at airportsurvey.com.
About Canmark Research Center
This company specializes in survey design and distribution. Among its clients are some of the biggest players in the airline industry. It is composed of experts when it comes to data acquisition and analysis. It is known for the deployment of practical and cost-effective solutions for a wide range of businesses.
Its founder, Paul Isaacs, started the company after finding a gap in data scanning solutions on the market. He was then working in the medical and mental health field. Eventually, the software he designed with colleagues was used in many other fields of study with excellent results.
How to Enter in the Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey
What You Will Need:
- A speedy Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- An invitation card with serial number.
- Go to the survey site at airportsurvey.com.
- You will be taken to the welcome page where you can select the language that you are most comfortable with. Just click on the link to proceed.
- You will then be asked if you have an invitation card to participate.
- If you have one, then enter the serial number on the space provided, as well as the type as indicated on the card. Specify the date of the flight and proceed to the next page.
- If you don’t have one, then enter your airline code or name, flight date, departure country, departure airport or city, destination country, destination airport or city, and flight number from your ticket.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have your flight number with you. The system will find options for you to choose from.
- Indicate whether this was a regional or connection carrier for the airlines.
- Rate the airline in terms of overall experience and value. Select the likelihood that you’ll recommend this airline and use its services in the future. Choose your type of seating and main purpose of the trip. Indicate if you are part of the frequent flyer program.
- Talk about reservation methods, notifications, experience and check-in.
- Rate the airport where you departed, as well as its security arrangements and staff.
- Rate the airport in your destination. Talk about your flight experience including the food, the service, and more.
- Mention any problems encountered.
- Answer the classification questions that will ask about your affiliations, age, gender, household income, airline preferences, trip frequency, and so forth.
- Provide your personal contact details.
- Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://airportsurvey.com/rules.htm
- Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey Technical Problems: https://airportsurvey.com/problems.htm
- Canmark Official Website: https://canmarktech.com/
Ready to do the Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.