The Rona Customer Satisfaction Survey is a tool used by the company to gauge the satisfaction level of their customers. When customers take the time to leave their valuable feedback and insight, companies have the knowledge necessary to modify their business model and improve on problem areas in order to earn new customers and to keep the ones they already have. A high customer satisfaction rate is a top priority for most businesses. Happier customers mean they will continue to frequent the business as well as be more likely to recommend them to friends and family.
Customer surveys only take a few minutes of time and provide key insights from the customer’s point of view. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your most recent Rona shopping experience, taking the survey is a great way of letting the company know. Likewise, if you are pleased or satisfied with your shopping experience, it is just as important to let them know, so they can continue meeting or exceeding your expectations. Your customer feedback provides Rona with the opportunity to improve the customer service people receive when they shop there, improve the products they carry and other aspects of how they run their business, such as the cleanliness of their store. Your input increases the chances of the business taking actionable steps to improve your overall shopping experience at Rona.
Rona, formerly known as Les Merchands en Quincaillere from its founding in 1939 until 1960, is a subsidiary of U.S retailer Lowe’s and select Rona stores will transition to the Lowe’s brand name. Rona is a retail store that employs over 50,000 people in over 500 locations throughout Canada.
It is currently headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, Canada. Rona, officially RONA, got its name from an amalgamation of the beginning letters of the two founders names: Rolland Dansereau and Napoleon Piotte. Rona stores offer construction products and services as well as home improvement merchandise.
How to Enter the Rona Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Access to the Internet.
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Your most recent Rona receipt.
- Ability to read and understand English or French.
- Access the survey by visiting the official survey page found at opinion.rona.ca.
- Choose your preferred language, English or French.
- Enter the survey access code found at the bottom of your receipt.
- While reflecting on your most recent shopping experience, answer or rate all questions as accurately and honestly as you can.
- Leave any personal feedback when space is available to do so.
- Enter your contact information if you wish to be eligible for the chance to win $1,000 in Rona gift cards as a reward for taking the Rona Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Rona Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://opinion.rona.ca/en-CA/rules
- Rona Official Website: https://rona.ca
Ready to do the Rona Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.