McDonald’s specializes in the concept of “happy”. In fact, it is right there in the name of one of their most popular menu items – “the happy meal.” Because McDonald’s is so dedicated to the commitment of providing happiness to its customers, the McDonald’s Australia customer satisfaction survey was created to allow you to share your McDonald’s experiences with the fast food chain that is known the world over for its glowing golden arches and comforting, Americana food.
You can find McDonald’s Australia’s Customer Satisfaction Survey at mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form. McDonald’s is always happy to hear what you have to say again McDonald’s specializes in “happy.” Of course, they want to help you get whatever it is that you want to say off your chest.
About McDonald’s Australia
McDonald’s is an American based fast food chain that was founded in 1940 by the McDonald brothers. After opening the first McDonald’s which featured a car hop service, the hamburger chain took off and is today one of the most recognizable companies and logos in the world.
McDonald’s offers burgers, chicken items, milkshakes, ice-cream, salads and dessert items like hot apple pies. McDonald’s also offers helping hands to kids and families in need with their Ronald McDonald House charity that helps parents stay close to their children during extended hospital stays.
How to Enter McDonald’s Australia’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You will need:
- Internet access.
- Your McDonald’s receipt.
- A few minutes of your time.
- Get your McDonald’s receipt and set it aside.
- Go to https://mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form.
- Type in the restaurant number or location of where you made your food purchase.
- Select where you ordered from – drive thru, register, etc.
- Choose the time that you made your purchase – breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night.
- Select the day that you visited.
- Choose a happy face to reflect your level of satisfaction with your experience at McDonald’s.
- Choose a happy face to reflect your level of satisfaction with your meal.
- Rate the friendliness of the staff.
- Select yes or no when asked if McDonald’s got your order right.
- Rate the speed of service.
- Rate store cleanliness.
- Check the box to prove that you are a human and not a bot. Then, select your likeliness to recommend McDonald’s to a friend.
- If you have a specific comment or praise, you can add it once you choose a numbered ranking from the previous question.
- Claim a free cone, chicken McBite or small fry with any purchase.
- McDonald’s Australia’s Website: https://mcdonalds.com.au/
Ready to do the McDonald’s Australia’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, click “Start the Survey” button below.